You can find the general guidelines under which I post about things (as far as spoilers and such) in this post.

Friday, June 8, 2007

There I go....

...thinking I'm going to keep the books I'm about to read in some kind of order, but I'm finding I'm not sure I want to put Heroics For Beginners up next after Blood Rites. For one thing, I've just got the next two Dresden books (Dead Beat and Proven Guilty) which catches me up to just before the current hardcover, and Timothy Zahn's new Star Wars book Outbound Flight, which I'm reading at least in part as research for a campaign idea I have with the new Star Wars Saga Edition Role Playing Game.

On the other hand, I've read four Dresdens straight by now, and that's how I burned out on Xanth. So, maybe keeping that in the queue is a good thing.

No comments: