You can find the general guidelines under which I post about things (as far as spoilers and such) in this post.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Geeky Shopping

So I finally checked out the Half-Price Books that just opened up down the road from me. I really need a chance to take all the time I need, rather than be rushed to hit the door and catch a bus.

I found some interesting things, though.

I found a Kedregern book for my girlfriend. I never cared much for them, but she likes them.

I found some games. An RPG from Tri Tac called Incursion (they're probably best known for either Fringeworthy and Bureau 13/Stalking The Night Fantastic), and a copy of Facts In Five (think of it as Scattergories... er, times five).

But best of all, Spider Robinson's The Callahan Touch. I'm a big fan of the Callahan's Crosstime Saloon books, so I snatched this up as quickly as I could.

Anyone have suggestions on what to look for next time I go?

No comments: